P6's

My Daughters 2003 ZTW now has 6000 Ks on it and so far no problems. Had a couple of inches of snow last night. I took it out for a test this morning(Perilli P6's.) It had no problem with traction at all. In fact it was better my car :-)) I'll keep you informed. I live in Ontario. Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

That's good to know Gerry.

My wagon is due for replacement rubber. I know I don't want Goodyear Integrity tires again. I have heard plenty of praise for the Goodyear Regatta 2, and the Michelin X One is also on my short list. Anybody got input on those? I'm in Manitoba, so good all-season tires are a must.

Rob

Reply to
Specter

IFor the third winter I have Good Year Ultra Grip Ice. Quite satisfied ,I live In Quebec , Lot of snow. Supposed to have 20 cm this night

Pinetci

Reply to
Pinetci

I would really suggest using four winter tires on separate rims. For your conditions a good all-round one such as Alpins would be excellent. I use Canadian Tire Icetrac with good results, but I live in Eastern Ontario which has a lot more ice and snow.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Well that's just it... We really don't get as much snow, here on the prairies, as others commonly believe. We're more about cold temperatures than deep snow. Shelling out for a second set of tires and rims makes little sense - especially since I'm not committed to keeping my Focus, long-term. I'm convinced, good all-season tires are my better choice.

Thanks for the response Dave.

Rob

"Dave Gower" wrote ...

Reply to