95 Pathfinder XE Speaker grill removal

I need to replace the front speakers on my 95 Pathfinder XE. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the speaker grills off of the front doors as well as the rear speaker grills in the roof?

Thanks.

Regards,

-- Matt Costanza Austin, Tx USA

Reply to
Matt Costanza

Door speaker grills are attached to door panel. They are clipped to it, but you must remove it to release clips. Rears are just a "pop" out. Carefully prying at corners should get them out. I have SE but am assuming XE is same.

Reply to
JRK