ABS Light on...off...on...off

An ABS system WILL operate identically to a non-operational ABS system. Don't try to put words in my mouth and get your head out of your ass. Do you always play dumb or are you simply a natural blonde?

Reply to
Tyrone

Do you speak English?? At what point in the above post (or at any other time) did *I* say "An ABS system WILL operate identically to a non-operational ABS system"?? Oh wait, I didn't.. There's no room for anyone to put words into your mouth with your foot firmly entrenched therein. We'll just add hypocricy to your list of ASSets...

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Ageing with you any further would be like arguing with my dog. The only difference is, you are dumber.

Reply to
Tyrone