FA: 2000 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty tailgate

Reasonable offers or trades also accepted

Hughie

Hey, that's the tailgate that disappeared off of my truck in Portland and I have the key that fits that lock.

Reply to
Tyrone

I was just kidding.

Reply to
Tyrone

I know you are...

They are pretty easy to take off. I was really surprised at how easy the

5th wheel gate came off when I loaded the piano.

Yup, my Dad took this gate off and put the 5th wheel gate on soon after he bought the truck.

Reply to
Hughie