Ford BB Truck 1933

Hello I`m restoring a `33 Ford Truck for anyone who is intrested, here is the link to my site with a huge picture gallery!

Is there anybody else with a `32 `33 or `34 truck?

Jerome

Reply to
jeroen

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:07:46 +0200, jeroen rearranged some electrons to form:

Very nice work! Did you get the engine running finally?

Reply to
David M

Yes it finally runs! I hope i never brake a headstud again!! The welding method (washer/nut) worked !

Jerome

"jeroen" snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.nl schreef in bericht news:42a369aa$0$2641$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl...

Reply to
jeroen

Boy, those are the greatest looking trucks. I wish you well with it.

Reply to
Joe