FS: Explorer (4) BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/T 245/65/17 TIRES in good condition - $175 (Phoenix)

I've pulled these from my Explorer and upgraded the tire size.

Four BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/T 245/65/17 TIRES in good condition with only

10,000 miles.

These tires were purchased about a year ago and show 8/32inch tread remaining. They have no road rash or curb marks.

Note: Tires do not have white lettering.

The Bridgestone Dueler H/T lets you experience the excitement of your light truck or sport utility vehicle, without sacrificing a smooth, quiet ride. The Dueler H/T combines the versatile performance you need, with the sleek styling you want. The computer designed small block all-season tread provides you with excellent wet weather traction, and the extra deep tread (11/32" to 15/32") help to not only extend tire life, but add traction as well.

Phoenix. Prefer local pickup but can be shipped to most locations for $80.

Reply to
Andy Barkl