Fuse description

I have a 97 Ford F-150 and it doesn't have a manuel that tells me which fuses control the turn signals

Reply to
fathersheart333

the brake lights are the turnsignal lights , so look for the fuse for brake lights if they are not working - if it's your turnsignals that are not working odds are that the problem is the multi-function switch ( turnsignal switch)

Reply to
samstone

Go here, and click on owners guides.

It's under "Roadside Emergencies" section of the manual.

Reply to
Ford Tech

go to this site, it is a manual for your 1997 f150, a real manual from ford.com. that is where i found the manual for my 1995 f150, and it is perfect. The turn lamps is position 1 on the fuse box, that is the top left fuse in the box. It is a 15 amp fuse. good luck! ~Mike

Reply to
Mike