Help with new 2002 F150 4X4 , Please!!

I purchased a new late, F150 four wheel drive super cab 2002 and so far have been very pleased. However at 22K it started to make a horrendous growl from a steering component, (I assume) when you turn the wheel. like, ( KREEK, KREEEEEEK) there I did it . Other than that I love the truck. The question is will the dealer tell me to go F___ myself especially on a day when it rains and the truck does not do the loud noise or does anyone know if ford is aware of the problem. Reason I ask is I have heard a few others Keeeeek in parking lots as the driver sheepishly looks away from the gathering crowd... Thanks in advanced Tony H snipped-for-privacy@worldaccessnet.com CC: Thomason Ford Gladstone Or.

Reply to
TB

Have you checked the power steering fluid level?

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Reply to
Chuck

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:37:07 +0000, TB rearranged some electrons to form:

I must have missed something... this is a NEW truck? Why won't the dealer fix it?

Reply to
David M