Re: Diesel Fuel Foaming

Mike, go to

and do a search for harpooning your fuel tank. It is a method that allows faster filling of the tank and allows you to get the last 5 or so gallons in. It is a mod I am seriously considering for my 2003 PSD. Good Luck

Reply to
Peter

I have better things to do than pump 5 extra gallons in. I do pump slow.......

Reply to
Mike

so do I. I put the pump on its slowest setting and check the all the fluids, wash windows (inside too), mirrors, clean inside the cab, check air pressure and such. I have yet to beat the pump while doing these things and have extra confidence about the truck by knowing whats really ok and what needs attention.

Reply to
tater schuld