Re: How to verify cruise control recall fix on F350

This is a Text Only newsgroup, your post can screw up the news reader of some of the group members.

Look at the Master Cylinder. There is a wire from the factory harness that plugs into the snout of the MC.

If this wire is plugged into a newly added wire, then you have the recall part already installed. The recall part can be removed by unplugging it from the master cylinder, then unplugging the main harness from the recall part and plugging the main harness directly into the master cylinder. If you can unplug the harness from the MC, then unplug the other end and plug THAT wire directly to the MC, then you just removed the recall part. If you unplug the wire from the MC, and there is nothing more to be unplugged in the immediate area on the same wire, then you have not got the recall part installed yet.

Chuck

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I had no idea that including my small avatar gif would mess things up like that. I just use OE6.

ps: I will check for the mods. Thanx

Reply to
Chuck

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:13:48 +0000, Chuck rearranged some electrons to say:

It's not just "including your small avatar gif". Please make sure you don't post with HTML on Usenet.

Reply to
david