Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 Ford Ranger 4x4 ABS Sensor Failing - Which One?
As the truck is coming to a stop, the ABS is kicking in about 1 out of 3 or 4 times stopping. I believe one of the ABS sensors is failing, but I don't know which one. From what I can find, there are 3...

Error code P1808, 2000 Ford Ranger
Hi, I have a 2000 Ford Ranger, 4L engine. How do I resolve an error code P1808? Thank you!

Accessory Delay Stopped Working
2011 Ford F 150 XLT accessory delay stopped working. Instead of the radio staying on, I get a message "off to save battery". I had battery checked and it's 85% good. I am perplexed.
5
5

need info on 2004 ranger xlt
Need info onchanging door hinge pins. Drives door
1
1

1998 Ford F-150 three door.
My cruise control stopped working one day while driving. My question is is their a relay or transistor or an electrical component that would cause this, I was told there is one behind dash above...

1999 ford ranger
I had to replace the rear split frame on my ranger. Everything went fine I replaced the fuel pump all the grounds the relays but, I couldn't get and p ower to the fuel pump. I ran a ground from the...
1
1

Motor swap
Would a 5.0 engine from a 1996 explorer limited AWD got in to a 2010 ford f-150???
1
1

AIR PUMP KIT

F-150 4WD: Replace 1 Tire ?
The spiel I am hearing is that if one tire is replaced, the resulting small diff in tire diameters can cause damage to an AWD system. But my 2005 F-150 is 4WD, not AWD... and one of the front tires...
8
8

Terradyne Gurkha may be the safest Ford pickup you can buy
This truck gives a new meaning to "Ford Tough"!! What a sensation it would be to see this one moving down the road or sitting in my drive :)!! Price wise, I would say deal....but, I would hate to see...
1
1

2015 Ford F-150 Specs revealed
The new F-150 got a overhaul! From AB ALL-NEW FORD F-150 2.7-LITER ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE DELIVERS V8 CAPABILITY AND PERFORMANCE Tougher, lighter 2015 Ford F-150 welcomes two new engines to its...
4
4

2005 F-150: Lockers ?
I have a used 2005 F-150 and am not sure what the situation is vis-a-vis lockers. Performance in snow w/4WD engaged is bad, bad, bad.... much, much worse than my Suburban in 2WD.... And I am ascribing...
2
2

ford ranger heater blower will run only if motor tapped
what can solve if heater blower will only work if tapped
1
1

E250 UPGRADES LIGHTS
Mounted Hella Optilux fogs on the bumper wired with relays powering from ba ttery thru 10Ga wire. A small control panel with aux lights switch's bolts on the computer platform atop the doghouse. Photo...
10
10

1991 f150 6-cyl all shift positions drive forward
If you crank the engine in park it is in park, if you crank it in neutral i t is in neutral. The problem comes when you shift to any gear it goes into drive even if you shift back to park or neutral...
3
3