Chevy Venture 2000 - Power door locks problem -

Hi Guys,

I am having problems with my Venture 2000 power door locks. When I unlock with either the remote or any of the switches the doors don't unlock. Locking is working fine so do unlocking and locking using the key cylinders.

Any help is much appreciated,

Regards

Reply to
frank19991999

I've heard the power locks on Ventures are programable, maybe there is a problem with the programing. May need to be reprogramed.

Dale

Reply to
Dale Peterson

The remotes and door switches should be out since the problem occurs with both. Check for a blown fuse. My best guess is a door lock/unlock relay. Check for where the clicking comes from when you lock the doors. (You will hear the doors lock as well as the relay click. It is usually under the right side of the dash.)

Reply to
hyundaitech