Injector Pluse Width Jumps around

Still trying to pin down what initiates the herky jerky episodes. One anomaly in the scans is occasional rapid changes in injector pulse width. E.g., suddenly goes from 5.3 ms to 2.3 ms in a 1/4 second, then returns, while throttle angle & road speed are not changing. What could cause this?

Is there a MAP sensor in this system? Id so, maybe an intermittent vacuum leak?

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed

A little information on type of car, engine, etc might get you some answers.

Reply to
Woody

Oops! It's a '95 Buick Park Ave Ultra (supercharged 3.8L)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Ed's been keeping the group advised of his efforts on this car for months. This is an ongoing thing, not a new post. You've been around here a while, I'm surprised you haven't seen the herky jerky posts.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Mike,

Well, let me take the blame here. Can't expect everyone here to be

100% attententive to my trials and tribulations!

Ed

Reply to
Ed