Chasis Width

Hi Group,

Does anybody happen to know the width of a chasis rail (at the rear end of the machine) Im guessing about 120mm.

Thanks

Rog

Reply to
Rog

May depend what machine you are referring to - but easiest one to check was my 110, and it is 74mm, which is probably originally 3" - and I would guess it is the same for all Series, 90/110, and Classic RR & Disco. The workshop manual (2/2a) does not list the width of the chassis rails, although it does give a lot of dimensions. It does show the widt is very close to constant for the full length. JD

Reply to
JD

Hi JD,

Thank you, its a series 2a, but the more i think about it, the more I think your right at 70ish mm rather than my 120mm.

Will order 6mm plates for mounting rollcage now.

Rog

Reply to
Rog