THE SKY IS FALLING

I do my car research on the EDMUNDS site. I find they have a pretty comprehensive list of features, specs, driving tests, etc. ( and, no, they're not a tool of the "Evil Asian Cartel".)

I remember reading a tepid review of the Chevy Cobalt last year. In fact, they said "GM should be able to do better".

I revisited the site recently, and looked up the review on the 2010 Cobalt. In effect they said; "Nothing has changed" All of the shortcomings listed last year are still there.

Their conclusion; Since this is the last year for the Cobalt, GM didn't want to waste any money on changes or improvements.

I guess the Japanese approach; "continuous improvement" has spoiled me. How could you build a product, and not address the shortcomings in the next model year ?

??? ( I'm sure that Mike Hunter will have a plausible reason )

Reply to
Anonymous

How could you make a faulty injection plenum for the better part of 10 years and never address the issue, other than to say "tough shit"?

Reply to
hls

A lot of people are asking Toyota that very question.

Reply to
Dave

Your GM, you don't have too.

Reply to