for the guys that are into recreational oil changing...

Yes, it's the "Standard" Mobil 1 I had purchased.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

uh, YOU were the one making a comparison with drugs. the comment I made had nothing to do with process, only the result. try to keep up.

Not poorly designed tests. They prove nothing. In fact, they often lead to the wrong conclusions. Just like in this case.

that you make shit happen; that I can believe.

=A0you're the idiot that just

and how many papers in scientific journals have you published?

yeah, that's what I thought.

Reply to
ACAR

Of what? 4% is indeed 5% - 4%; however, 5% = 1% * 5 as well.

Reply to
Tony Harding

Oops! I *meant*:

Of what? 4% is indeed 5% - 1%; however, 5% = 1% * 5 as well.

Reply to
Tony Harding