honda radio code

I have a 03 crv and retrived the sn # of the radio where can i go for the code

Reply to
ck

You would need to go to the dealer I suppose.

-- Nicholas

ck wrote:

Reply to
Nicholas Coday

"ck" wrote in news:B5N7h.2402$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

This is a common question. See here:

TeGGeR®

Reply to
Howard

On 11/18/2006 9:11 PM Howard spake these words of knowledge:

This is wrong on so many levels it hurts. You should be ashamed to engage in such willful and obvious hyperbole.

Why, I know for a fact that no dealer in the United States, and probably in the entire world, has ever had a dishonest motive; no dealer has ever deceptively profited from the misfortunes of car owners, and no dealer ever charged several hundred dollars for 'system checks' - much less found something wrong that wasn't there before the check.

Tsk, tsk. Someone should stand up for the dealers who are being taken advantage of by the average, incredibly shrewd car owner out there today.

RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

Reply to
Dave Kelsen

Wow! Got a little sand in your shorts? Perhaps the smart person wouldn't go back to the illegitimate dealer and find one who is. Survival of the fittest. The cream floats to the top. Only the strong survive. Free enterprise. Choice. Nah, that might be too far out of your nine dots. Or, maybe this hurts too. Howard

P.S. Top posted only to annoy!

Reply to
Howard

On 11/23/2006 10:34 AM Howard spake these words of knowledge:

Dude, I have no idea what it is you're smoking, but if I hadn't given it up in the early 80's (finally), I'd ask you to send me some.

I'd be absolutely fascinated by *any* sort of explanation, drunken or otherwise, of your intention with this... odd post. Of course, it's usenet, and that's entirely up to you.

I presume you top-posted originally in this thread because you're an asshole, but *this* time, you did it to annoy; would that be... um... because you're an asshole? Inquiring minds want to know - but we don't really *care*.

Love and kisses,

Dave Kelsen

Reply to
Dave Kelsen

Sorry! That's illegal. And you've been a little uptight (maybe paranoid) since then.

Wow! That really hurts. Get a life!

Got a match! Howard

Reply to
Howard