honda s2000

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows any good Honda S222 sites . I can go to and review this car .. I'm considering buying an early 2000 model and want to see what the general consensus is on it .. as well as what types of products are available for both performance and cosmetics ... The one thing I'd really like to know if there is a change over dash that will go from factory digital to a dial cluster format ...

Any help and sites would be appreciated .....

c];-)

Reply to
k r u d l e r