Just had my 1995 Beat to hell Honda Civic stolen!

Why could they have take another car! I need it for work!

The thing was all scratched and dented! Why oh why!!!

Tons of miles too. Dumbass car thiefs...

Gonna buy a Saturn next... Honda's might as well have a sign painted on them Please steal me... I run forever...

Moondog2010

Reply to
Moondog

My condolences. Dumbass is too mild a word for vermin like those.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

they are many things, and vermin is a minor one, but dumb? if you were stealing cars, would /you/ steal the saturn? i'd have the civic any day. expecially if it's the 95ex.

Reply to
jim beam

I wouldn't let them give me a Saturn for someone to steal from me. Old Honda's are a common choice of thieves; easy to open and start.

Reply to
Stephen H

Crapslers are equally easy to steal. I don't know about newer Crapslers, but one time a relative of mine took her Plymouth Acclaim to Canadian Tire for service (yeah, I know, that's another story), and the guy there was able to use her key to unlock another Acclaim parked in the same area.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Twice we've brought in the wrong Taurus for service at out shop, one even got new plugs in it before it was figured out.

Reply to
Stephen H

man, that is so messed up. Well, if you checkout the top 10 cars you will see within the top 3 cars, one is the Accord and the other one is a Civic.

The NICB Top 10 Most Stolen Car List

  1. Toyota Camry (1989) 2. Honda Accord (1994) 3. Honda Civic (2000) 4. Chevrolet C/K Pickup (1992) 5. Ford Full Size Pickup (1997) 6. Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee (1993) 7. Oldsmobile Cutlass/Supreme/Ciara (1986) 8. Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan (1994) 9. Ford Taurus (1996) 10. Toyota Corolla (2001)
Reply to
mopa