locked steering

Hi, I need help!!!I tried to start my car (honda civic ) but can?t insert the key so I steer the steering a bit . I can put the key in but now I can?t move the steering at all and the key cannot being put into the ?start? position. Help!! :? :(

Reply to
melaju

are your tires wedged up against a curb or turn all the way to the right or left?Try turning the wheel even more to the right or left(in the way they are now)You may need to use both arms to do this,then try the key to unlock the wheel.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

slider