Odyssey power mirror problem

Has anybody had a problem with Odyssey power mirrors? I have a 2000 model and suddenly all directions on both mirrors work fine except the down direction on *both* mirrors. Sounds like a bad switch to me, but before tearing the dash apart, I figured I ask around. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Sites

Well, "tearing" the dash apart is no big deal. That panel pops right out.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Woody