Problem with car locks.

Hello all. I just bought a 1998 Honda Accord LX, and I have noticed lately that the door behind the drivers seat and the passengers seat doors' locks do not work. I am guessing it is a wiring problem, does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem could?

Reply to
pbplayer1 via CarKB.com

Charlie S

This is interesting. I have a 1998 Civic LX and the door lock on the back passenger-side door is very sticky. The auto door locks sometimes do not lock this side, so I have the walk around and lock it manually. I wonder if there is a widespread problem related to the door locks?

Anyone else??

Reply to
Mike