stereo code

When I turn on my radio in my car the screen says i need a code to use it. Does anybody know how to find the to fix this???

Jared Parks ?93 Accord

Reply to
jrpants

Mmmm, enter the code to unlock it?

If you don't have it (likely due to age of car) you will need the serial number off the radio and a dealer should be able to retrieve it.

Reply to
Seth

jrpants wrote in news:962865 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

So common it's an Unofficial FAQ entry.

Tegger

Thanks. I?ll give it a try!

"Seth" wrote: > "jrpants" wrote in message > news:962865 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com... > > When I turn on my radio in my car the screen says i need a > code to use > > it. Does anybody know how to find the to fix this??? > > Mmmm, enter the code to unlock it? > > If you don't have it (likely due to age of car) you will need > the serial > number off the radio and a dealer should be able to retrieve > it.

Reply to
jrpants