ticking from fan

I have a 98 civic and the AC fan recently starting making a "ticking" noise when on..it is more noticeable on the #1 setting...Any ideas what it could be?? In the past, a leaf got in there somehow and had to be removed..

Is there an easy way to get at this thing? Is it behind the glovebox?

Reply to
Konyoman

Same prob in my civic, there are leaves or shit from outside in it. Only 3 screws holding it on just remove it, clean it, and put it back. Should take you about 10 minutes.

disallow

oh ya, and its under the glove box. close to the passenger kick panel. once you remove the screws it just falls out.

disallow