'02 Elantra PCV valve

Bought this Elantra recently. Believe it has had a good part of the servicing already done.

But I have had problems in other cars in years past with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.

I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.

Help??

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

But I have had problems in other cars in years past with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.

I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.

Help??

Tom Wenndt

Page from manual sent to your email. It appears to be on the back side of the valve cover to the right of the oil filler.

Reply to
Bob

Bought this Elantra recently. Believe it has had a good part of the servicing already done.

But I have had problems in other cars in years past with PCV failure (especially Fords) and am anxious to change it.

I have purchased one, but I can't find where it even might be.

Help??

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Victor A. Garcia