accident

i was just in an accident. i am wondering how much the cost for replacing my bumper and trunk latch also for the bumper to be painted again.

tiiaaah wrote:

$4,750.
On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 03:18:01 +0000, tiiaaah

With a bumper from a junk yard you can do it for $4500. Paint it with a brush instead of spraying you can save another $50.
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 9:18:03 PM UTC-6, tiiaaah wrote:

It depends whether or not the bumper cover can be repaired, or will need to be replaced. I got a quote of $550 to repair and paint the bumper on my minivan. There is also the "energy absorber" and reinforcement that goes underneath. They may have to be replaced too.
On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 1:02:52 PM UTC-10, Kirk Matheson wrote:

ng my

64-.htm

to be replaced. I got a quote of $550 to repair and paint the bumper on my minivan.

h. They may have to be replaced too.
My wife rammed into a car and totaled it and damaged the car in front of th at car. She said the car she ran into looked like an "accordion." I got a j unkyard bumper and the energy absorbing struts and bolted it on. Easy as pi e. I got the parts for about a hundred bucks. Those 5 MPH bumpers were quit e effective. Thanks GM!
On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 03:18:01 +0000, tiiaaah

*sigh* Gotta love these web forums.
Have you tried calling a local shop? The prices will vary depending on where in the world you are.
And what car you have.