Best Rated threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Startup problem with 05 Getz
Hi to everyone I've got a problem with my 1.5 CRDI (3 valves model) Hyundai Getz. Sometimes, and it seems to be randomly, it happens that the car doesn't start. The battery is ok, the electrical...

Problems with back seat, 2002 XG350
Hi all The back seat in an XG350 is a 60/40 setup with a release button on each seat that, if pressed, allows the seat to be folded down. I have folded down the seats a couple of times before, but...
1
1

torque specs for 01 accent 1.5L valve cover?
mine unscrews itself. does anybody know what the factory torque spec is when tightening the valve cover bolts? on a similar note, is the accent factory manual info posted anywhere besides the Hyundai...
1
1

2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GT CLUTCH ISSUES
I purchased my Elantra GT 6/2014 and it currently is sitting at just under 10k miles. Since the beginning I have had issues with the clutch and it seems to only be getting worse. The clutch engagement...
8
8

Trouble codes
2000 Sonata V6 I have searched HMAService (& the web in general), and have not found any reference to these 4 Hyundai trouble codes.. U0DCE U0A83 U3118 C3F07 I also have present: P0301 (Cylinder #1...
3
3

Will not pass Smog test after new battery
I had just replaced my battery in a 2003 Elantra...everything went well until I brought it in for a Smog test inspection in Nevada. It did not pass stating that the following monitors were not ready...
4
4

Recall of 2013 Elantra
My dealership contacted me and advised that my 2013 Elantra was being recalled due to a faulty gear shift handle clip. I haven't received any direct info from Hyundai. Is anyone out there familiar...
10
10

Hyundai Service Web Site (need help)
I've been gone for a long time. Now, I need to do a repair. The Hyundai service site won't accept my former log-in data. It also claims that it won't accept my primary (Opera) and secondary (FireFox)...

2000 HYUNDAI ACCENT PARKING LIGHT PROBLEM.
2000 Hyundai Accent parking lights and tail lights stay on all the time. Tried pulling fuses, and relays one at a time with no to this while my assistant was cleaning dash area, he brushed against...
1
1

SANTE FE DRIVERS DOOR LOCK WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY LOCK.
When I push the remote lock button, all doors lock except the drivers door. When I put it in drive, all door locks click 3 times as if trying to lock, and the drivers door does not lock.
2
2

Can anybody help me with P0422 and P1123 errors on my hyundai accent 1.3gls
For the last while my check engine light has being on. When I'm stuck in a traffic jam for a while and I'm left sitting there in the one spot for a considerable amount of time, when I take off the car...
4
4

Multifunction Indicator Light, 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe with a 3.5L engine, AWD (4WD), and 97,800 miles on it. The Multifunction Indicator Light just started coming on a couple of days ago and it stays on most of the time...
10
10

Looking For Instructions To Install 2011 Sonata GLS Remote Start from Hyundai
Can someone post or point to the location for the installation instructions for the 2011 Sonata GLS version of the Hyundai remote start part # 3S056-ADU00. I would like to look over the directions...

Hyundai Cruise Control for I20
Goodmorning, I'm looking for advice about buying a cruise control for the I20. Official Hyundai instrument will cost about 700 euro, building in included. Is this good value? Thanx in advance, Gurt.

2008 Accent Check Engine Light and Check Fuel Cap Light
Hi - I have a new 2008 accent and after 4300 km's, the check engine light just came on. Having had a 1998 Accent whose light periodically came on due to gas cap issues, my first step was to check the...

HT: Struts broken by placing car on lift(?)
TIA! Long time lurker de-lurking... HT, Yesterday I took my 2002 Elantra to the dealer where I bought the car for the 30K Maintenance (only 1 mile drive to work every day) and the infamous timing belt...
6
6

Stuck Cassette Tape - Error Code
I have a cassette tape stuck in the cassette player of my '03 Elantra. When I switch to the tape player I get "Er8" showing in the display--prolly means "stuck cassette:-) Any suggestions for...
1
1

New Brake thickness?
My Hyundai multi point inspection report says that disc brakes need to be changed at 3mm or less and drum brakes need to be changed at 1mm or less. I am wondering how many millimeters thick the pads...
5
5

Santa Fe- Tire Sizes
My 2002 Santa Fe takes P225/70 R16 Tires. 70 represents the depth of the tire..i.e. 70% of the 225cm But other than Hyundai, most places, i.e. Wal-Mart,Canadian Tire do not carry 225/70 You can get...
4
4

Front Disk Removal - Lantra 1.6 (2000 V-Reg)
Hi, Does anyone know if a disk change is straightforward? The Haynes Elantra (closest to a Lantra) manual says you have to remove the entire 'Steering Knuckle' and then get the disc pressed off at a...
4
4