my dash lights in my 2006 hyundai accent are not working,What can I do?

How can I have my Dash Lights on my 2006 Hyundai Accent working again?

Conzie wrote:

Starting at the dash lights, trace the dash lights power feed a section at a time until you find out where the power stops / starts. If you don't have tools, time, or skills for that then you will have find someone that does.
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:17:48 +0000, Conzie
lights in my 2006 hyundai accent are not working,What can I do?:

Check the fuses. Look in the owner's handbook under "Fuses" to find the location.
On Monday, November 25, 2013 9:17:48 PM UTC-5, Conzie wrote:

Are any of your parking lamps out? If so, check the fuse for the parking lamps on that side. Of course, if it's blown, you'll probably also need to hunt down the reason.
If all parking lamps are working properly, check the rheostat.
Hi the same problem with my call, no lights work in side. The parking lights also don't work.
Where to check for fuse !!

Owner's manual will tell you where the fuses are located.
First is to check the fuse. If bad, find out why it blew out. If not the fuse, could be the switch.