Santa Fe ’03 Grinding Noise Turning Left

I have a 2003 SF 2.7 V6 with 85K miles. Within the past week it started making this grinding, "chunky" clicking noise when I turn the wheel to the left. It makes the same noise after I have turned right when the wheel is coming back to the left but not when initiating a right turn. I can also "feel" the noise as little thumps with the heel of my foot on the floor boards. I?ve had regular maintenance on it and this is the first problem in almost 4 years. I would just pop by the dealer and find out what it is but I can?t get there right now. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Reply to
azkim

Don't have much for an idea, but I'd recommend getting it checked soon.

Reply to
hyundaitech