tried the Honda - eeeeeeyyyuuuuuuuu

claustrophobia set in when I got behind the wheel. Never drove it, the Civic was that tight for me. Now if Hyundai CD players just played mp3's. ;-)

Reply to
nothermark

The '06 does.

Reply to
Rob

Did you contact Mark at Vision Hyundai?

Our 2005 Elantra's CD player plays discs I've burned using MP3 format.

Reply to
Andy S

My Tucson plays mp3s. Hondas, in my limited experience with them, are odd ducks...off kilter just a little in some ways, like the CRV's gear shift coming out of the dash.

Reply to
Veritas

...My '05 Santa Fe plays Mp3s...

Reply to
Krazy Kanuck

It does? What model stereo did yours come with?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

mine does, it both my 04 Elantra GT and my 06 Sante Fe....

Pete...

Reply to
Pete & Cindy

I'll try it tomorrow when I pick it up. It wouldn't surprise me as i know other brands do but Hyundai doesn't mention it.

Reply to
nothermark

My stereo is the stock Hyundai disc player in the Canadian GLS model.(not sure if the US models have the same stereo etc.)....plays discs with MP3 and Windows .wma files...

Reply to
Krazy Kanuck