Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dilemma: what should I do??????
Got myself a little dilemma... As a second car I have an '88 Sovereign 3.6, used only for driving on sunny days, it's a hobby. And guess what..... I got myself an oil-pressure-problem... The display...
8
8

5.3to6.0
hi all,has anyone of you kind people had a conversion done on your v12 5.3 to 6.0 litre,im interested in what you think of this conversion, is there much diference or not,have you also gone for the...

Re: Engine noise
Hi Ron, Yes, XJ40, 3.6L. Paul
3
3

XJ8 Engine help
Please can any body help jaguar main dealer won't help Have fitted New Cylinder head to XJ8 3.2 without variable valve timing. Put plug in flywheel as told by jag have put all cambs with flats as per...
7
7

Re: Jaguar XJ12C - Excellent Condition - $9,500
The photos link on your website doesn't work! Webserve

Re: How do I bring a 12 cyl. 6.0 (1992) back to life?
Did you put a fresh battery in the car. Many cars will idle or run properly with significantly discharged batteries.
1
1

SV: Svenskar
En till här.......men tyvärr långt från Gävle Krister Valbo skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:YoONa.19296$

Imploded gas tank
Hi group, My mech buddy and I have just removed the left-hand gas tank on my 85 III VDP because it was leaking. We were suprised to see deep creases on both sides of the tank. The flexing of the metal...
3
3

Navigator GPS DVD
I own a S-type 2003 with GPS and I have the Europe DVD version1.0 dated 2001. Does anybody know were I can buy an upgraded DVD without spend a lot of euros with my Jag dealer. Thank in advance and...

Front fog lights - XJS
Anybody ever fitted them? the wiring's intact as is the fuse but no switch, so where's the supply meant to come there a spare terminal on the main light switch? any help dave

3.2 XJ8 Engine Wanted
Need an XJ8 Engine I am in the UK EM

Jaguar XF10
This is a really nice car!! Fuore Jaguar XF 10 Concept pics : 1What do you guys think? Most Jaguar fans wouldn't be too pleased if it was to be made!!!
1
1

Oil Pressure
Can anyone help me I have a V12 XJS and recently the oil light has ben coming on. It happens when the engine is up to or over normal temperature. Brake hard and it illuminates, at idle it illuminates...
1
1

Re: Nav GPS system wanted
I just installed the Delorme Earthmate, connected to my laptop. I have the sound from the laptop piped into the car stereo. So I get audible GPS directions thru the car radio. No reason I couldn't...

Anyone in UK want to sell me a Jaguar?
Hi peeps, I'm on the lookout for a Jaguar or Daimler, prefered options below. If you have one like this for sale, please e-mail me. 1987 - 1991. 2.9 - 3.6 Auto gearbox. This is a MUST up to...
2
2