Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need XKE S1 rear caliper cylenders
I need 63 XKE S1 rear caliper cylenders. I damaged mine trying to clean the corrosion out. It's not a show car. Just need something that works. Car's been in storage for years. It' time to let it out.
1
1

Which MK II?
Hello, I want to buy a Jaguar MK II as an everyday car. Having tried out a 3.4 ltr 1962 model, I found it felt more like a lorry than what I expected of a Jaguar. I thought it should be a perfect...
2
2

Re: XJ8 Engine
This message is based not on Jaguar but Mercedes-Benz engines, however, the principle must be the same. All references are to #1 cylinder. The cam(s) must be synchronized to the crankshaft. When the...
3
3

XJ6 series III buying tips
Does anyone have any tips for buying an Series III XJ6? The car in question is a 1982 4.2, apparently in good condition (I haven't been to see it yet). Thanks in advance for any help Tristan
5
5

1971 XJ6 for sale
Hello, I am moving across country and would like to sell my Jag. It has approximately 72,000 miles. I have had the car body professionally restored and painted in 1997 in red mica clearcoat. The body...

Help needed with wiring
I just bought my first Jaguar because I simply couldn't resist. It is a 1977 XJ6C that has been totally taken apart, completely restored but just needs some final work done. Fitting bumpers,...

92XJS FOR SALE
have a 92 XJS FOR SALE 86603 MILES (GEORGIA, USA)

Re: X300 engine temp problems
sounds like a bad conection to me the oil pressure dropping off at will is a common problem if you have the large oil pressure transmitter on your engine they where always a problem and a mod kit is...
1
1

Re: Knocking noise!!
very good discription but when does it happen and how hard is the rubber durex or superball.

wiring for xj6c
I just bought my first Jaguar because I simply couldn't resist. It's been totally taken apart, completely restored but just needs some final work done. Fitting bumpers, headlights and interior...
1
1

Wind Deflector for XKR/XK8 convertible
Anyone have the Jaguar wind deflector / windscreen.? I'm curious how much this helps, especially in cooler weather. Also, how much do these cost for item and installation?

Re: need repair shop in Portland, Oregon
I take my '94 XJ6 to Mannings Automotive, on Burnham St in Tigard. Yes, I recommend them. I first went to them on a minor matter, and they are only a block from my office. Imagine my surprise when I...

FS 5-speed manual 1984 XJ VDP
Just bought another Jaguar so I have to cull the herd (63 FHC E, 94 XJ40 12 cylinder, Mercedes TE 300 wagon, 28 ft. RV....) The car for sale is a Black/Doeskin 1984 VDP that I had converted to...

Insurance Quotes (UK)
Hi all, I've been looking at buying a 5.3 Sovereign circa 1988 for about £1500. The insurance company I use for our current car quoted in the region of £330. So, the questions are, Does this quote...
2
2

'94 XJ6 - Oil Viscosity??
I have 65k miles on my 94. It runs like a jewel. I've always had the oil changes, etc , done by the dealer, but this last time I went to a local auto shop. I have every confidence in these folks based...
2
2