Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help needed color matching my leather interior
I recently purchased a 2000 4.0 S Type that is is fairly remarkable condition. Cosmetically and mechanically spot on, except for some minor wear on the driver's side seat bolster from the PO entering...
6
6

xk8 headlight adjustment
can anyone tell me how to change the aim on the low beam headlights for a 2002 XK8?

"Jag X-Type works well as a wagon"
Jag X-Type works well as a wagon at

Need Advice on Selling parts-Jag XK 120, 140, 150
I have inherited a stockpile of XK 120, 140, 150 & Mark II auto parts. Any advice on how to go about selling this without getting ripped off? Thanks.
1
1

XJS Needs Help
Hi all. My 1988 XJS V12 has been off the road for a couple of years and now just failed the MOT with a list as long as a good novel. But not to worry, she will rise again to do what she does best...
3
3

I need help identifying a bolt size for an E-type
My friend has a '68 Series 1 1/2 E Type DHC, US spec. There's a bracket welded onto the front of the firewall on the right side with two bolt holes 4" apart. He needs me to make a mounting plate to...
4
4

Droning noise from front offside wheel, i think.
My X-type has a loud droning noise that occurs at any speed, under power or not, the only consistent thing about it is that any pressure on the brake pedal and it goes for the duration of the pedal....
6
6

Saloon
Now that I have your attention, looking into the possibility of buying an older MK* for fun and restoration. My single kitty needs an older roommate. Just looking for a project to play with. Not...
4
4

stuck fuel door
I can't get the fuel door on my 1988 XJ6 to open, and of course the fuel tank is almost empty. I've been told there is an inside release for the door. Can anyone tell me where it is located? And what...
4
4

Anda anda,,, me debes una, tu amiga Lydia NTE0

Pictures about jaguar
Hi, i would like to show you some of my semiprofessional pictures. I take some very nice Pictures about a lot of different cars. Jaguar Porsche Oldtimer PKW Porsche Bye Thomas

XJ40 maintenance, dumb questions
1. I purchased a shop manual CD on eBay a couple of years back. I always have had trouble figuring out how to use it, as it came without any instructions or "readme" files; today I couldn't figure out...
12
12

CD Cable Route
Hi all. Having just purchased a CD player for my 1988 XJS (UK) I was hoping someone can give some advice on the best route for the cable from the head unit in the dashboard to the multi changer in the...

Paintwork
My car's paintwork has been damaged by parking under a leaking air conditioning duct. The car is now covered in a hardened chalky coloured martial , a bit like limestone. It came off the windows OK...
5
5

FS: 1970 Jaguar E-Type Coupe 26K miles
1970 Jaguar E-Type Coupe finished in Imperial Maroon with Tan Leather, photo documented $35K ground up restoration on 26,000 mi car. 2nd place National Jaguar Championship Challenge scored 9.912...
4
4