Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lighting woes
Hi All. I got problems with lights on my UK 1988 XJS. Here's the symptoms :-) Front lights - No Probs Drivers side - No Probs Turn on side lights and bulb failure comes on even though all lights are...
2
2

printed parts catalogs
I'm negotiating a price on a 1976 XJ6L that appears to be going to need quite a bit of work to restore. Are there any links that have printed parts catalogs available? Also, what would be some of the...

XK8 Front Brakes DRAGGING
Excluding calipers, what could hold pressure in the braking system to the point of making the front brakes drag enough to feel. When the system is cooled down and you open a bleeder, brake fluid...
2
2

Nutralizing cigar odor
I'm borrowing an '02 X-type sedan from a friend while my wife's car is in the shop (wifey is driving mine, no manual shifts for her). My friend loves cigars and the smell in the car is making me sick....
1
1

best place to advertise in UK
I have a very original Jaguar 240 for sale here in Holland, but think the best chance of selling it is in the UK since it is a right-hand drive. Can anyone tell me the best place to advertise, whether...
2
2

Radio Spec
Hi All. I have a 1988 XJS (UK spec), in the car is what looks like the original radio cassette player. I say this because of the leaping Jag logo on the cassette cover flap. I am thinking of changing...
1
1

x type jag
Hi wonder if any one can help please,my father has bought an X type desiel, but the oil light keeps coming on, oil level is fine, can anyone give any indicatiors as to what could be causing this...
4
4

S-Type Seat Cushion
I just aquired a 2002 S-Type and find that the seat cushions lack the padding I would expect in a luxury seat. Other than just sitting on a pillow is there a procedure for inserting additional padding...
1
1

Re:online parts UK ?
I hate this kind of commercial activities.... Can anyone recommend an online parts supplier in the UK? (for an X300). -- Mark. ................................................................. Posted...
1
1

Re:online parts UK ?
I hate this kind of commercial activities.... Can anyone recommend an online parts supplier in the UK? (for an X300). -- Mark. ................................................................. Posted...

online parts UK ?
Can anyone recommend an online parts supplier in the UK? (for an X300). -- Mark. ................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access...

Series II Searies III seat compatibility?
I am hoping to replace the seats in a 1977 XJ6 and was wondering if anyone knew if the seats from a series III are compatible with the series II. Along the same lines how about door skins, center...

Looking for a coupe to Lump
I have a friend who is looking for a XJ-6/12C with straight body and bad engine or trans to Lump. He has a fresh engine and trans he built to put in something else and decided to go a different route...
12
12

Leaky X-Type
I have an X-Type, 10 days shy of being 3 years old, and just noticed a fluid leak on the driveway, looks like a couple of distinct oil patches, which makes me think something has occured within the...
6
6

"leaping Jaguar" front license plate
I recently purchased my first Jag, a 1984 XJ6. What a great car. It had a Leaping Jaguar logo license plate on the front. On a long drive it fell off and I would love to replace it. My net searches...
1
1