2001 Jeep Wrangler Front End Shimmy

I have a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. When applying the brakes while traveling down hill the front wheels will start to shimmy. This does not always happen, just on occasion. I have changed the brakes and had the rotors turned. The front end linkage and ball joints feel tight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Ron Foly

L.W.(ßill)

This is normally a problem that comes from warped rotors. If you have the rotors turned and replace the brakes at the same time, generally the warpage does not return again until the brakes wear down.

Reply to
CRWLR