33" Tires on 2002 TJ

Hi, If I fit an Old Man Emu 2" Suspension Lift and a 1" Bodylift, do you think I could get away with running 33 x 9.5 R15 BFG AT/MT tires.

Cheers Nick

Reply to
nick

ISellJeeps

If they still sold them, likely.

I have 3" lift on my CJ7 and have tons of room. Both the stock CJ and TJ can take 31's so that should translate up.

Mike

nick@nospam_nrdavis.dem>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Note that BFG no longer makes the 33x9.50R15 MT. That size is now available in AT only. Next closest BFG MT is 33x10.50R15. It will also fit the stock wheel with the proposed lift, though your turning radius will be slightly decreased.

Steve

nick@nospam_nrdavis.dem> Hi,

Reply to
Steve