97 Cherokee water leak

Need help. Here's the saga! Noticed passenger side floor soaked after a car wash. Serious electrical probs started just after this (minor ones before)like engine running after key turned off and removed!! Took it into dealer- they traced it down to water leaking in (somewhere) and soaking a fuse panel that is mounted on the base of passenger side wall. Turns out that this has been leaking slowly for years and just gave way recently and hence the electrical problems. Dealer suggested that I replace the fuse panel as old one was corroded. Charged me $700 Canadian ($500US) and said that they could not find the leak. told me to book an appointment with the body shop and they would find the leak for me. They said that they narrowed it down to the junction of the windshield and top of right front quarter panel. They estimated that the bill would be approximately another $300-400 for this task. I took off the panel myself and floded the area - no leak. Turns out it is at the top of the windshield somewhere. Took it into speedy auto glass - they said it is not the windshield seal (air tested) . He suggests that I take it to a body shop who can run an air pressure test from the inside of the vehicle. Of course the dealer here has "never seen this before". It's getting to be a drag popping the hood and disconnecting the battery as something electrical stays running and kills the battery eventually. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Rob