A COUPLE VIDZ

A couple friends and I scouting new trails...

A couple of friends on High Voltage trail...

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

Very nice - what's the setup on that XJ?

Jeff (4X4PLAY) wrote:

Reply to
The Merg

It was bad enough watching the XJ come down that one rock, but in the 3rd one the YJ gave me the creeps, had to rewind to watch the space between tire and tub widen as he goes downm gotta be close to tipping over.

Reply to
Greg

Greg wrote: the YJ gave me the creeps, had to rewind to watch the space between tire

I saw everything lift! he was 4 grams and 0.00004 degrees away from tipping over behind that rock into the trees

Reply to
Thoth1126