About how much do full doors weigh

hee hee hee

The little catch-all at the bottom of the door might make a decent magazine rack!

Reply to
0|||||||0 Ray

L.W.(ßill)

Yeah, I know. I'll strap you up, Bill. ;-D

Reply to
TJim

Hi,

I've had the same concern as you and weighed my doors. The full doors for my

1999 have an actual weight of 58 pounds. I can pick them up off the hinges and carry them around. My problem is that I hand them from the ceiling for the summer and need help to get them that high. I used to be able to do it myself but I'm getting older...

A second set of hands is good insurance against dings and scratches. I draft my wife.

The 1/2 doors are no problem...they are like a feather by comparison.

Walt Johnson

1999 TJ
Reply to
Bert Ackerman