Anyone need these?

Ordered some clips for my ZJ to fix the doors (got them) but one of the other boxes was not what I thought it was and they aren't worth returning for a refund.

Piccy.

I don't mind popping a few of these into the odd envelope if someone needs them. Otherwise they will just occupy a place of lesser distinction in the endlessly growing pile of car parts.

Reply to
DougW

DougW did pass the time by typing:

oh.. kinda hard without giving an email. postmaster or abuse @ works for my website. or you can drop one to douglas.wilson @ cox . net