I NEED SOME OF THESE

Someone tell me where I can get some 13" ones to pimp up the Volvo.

Reply to
Doki

You'll be wanting one of these too then:

:)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Only if it had "PUNK ROCK" really badly sprayed onto the side :)

Reply to
Doki

f*ck it, I like those, a lot, dont know what car they would suit, but uts damn cool

Reply to
Theo

Who the hell are they aimed at, ChavGoths? Gods what a thought....

Reply to
Pete MC

Ee-gads, I think you've just discovered an entire new sub-species! I wonder if we can get funding from the gummermint to investigate?

Reply to
Scott M

Now it has!

Last one here,

Burgerman

If I hadn't just spent a stupid amount of cash on all the gear to spray the rusty bits of Volvo silver, I'd do that to my car after seeing how good it could look.

Reply to
Doki

What photoshop it???

Reply to
Burgerman

Nah, get a tin of paint, and spray "PUNK ROCK" on the side of the car. Preferably badly enough to have big paint runs from all the letters...

Reply to
Doki