ARB locker

How much pressure does an ARB take to lock and maintain? Anybody used other compressors or air sources than the ARB one (at $270)?

Reply to
JimG

i don't have my ARB manual right in front of me, but IIRC they recommend

80-100 PSI- i have my engine-driven (converted A/C compressor) OBA regulated for the ARB at 90PSI. pressure too low and it won't engage; too high, and you'll blow out the o-rings.

Reply to
Chuck Bremer

What IRC channel are you in? One day I ran across a great channel with some good techs to answer questions, but I have not ran across it again.

Reply to
Rusted

ROTFLMAO!

IIRC, IIRC means If I Remember Correctly.

;-)

Mike

Rusted wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I use a York 210R Engine driven compressor for my ARBs. I have a regulator set at 90psi (ARB reccomends 90-100) and set the compressor to kick it at 100 and out at 135 so I am sure to never be below 90.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan