Soft top question.

The Jeep I bought comes with a hardtop. I want to buy a Bikini top and was told I need a centre channel. Is the product below what I need to install the bestop strapless bikini or the standard bikini. it's an 89YJ

The reason I ask such a goofy question is that I called a local guy and he wants $85CDN the the piece.

Thanks again for answering an extremely "newbie" question

Jason

Reply to
jasonp

yes that is what you need

EQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=11&UID=2004062414011713>

Reply to
ISellJeeps

holy crap. huge difference in price. $85 to $35ish Canadian