Camp Jeep registration is open

Camp Jeep 2005 registration is open at

. It's August 12-14 at Jack Frost Ski Resort in the Pocono Mountains, Blakeslee, PA. Early bird fee is $335 (until 5/31) per Jeep. I just signed up. Anyone know any good hotels in the area (no, I'm not a camper)?

Reply to
MidnightDad

I note there isn't a Camp Jeep in California this year. I think DC was disappointed in the turnout for the inaugural West Coast event in 2004. The "trail rides" sold out but the "village" was more like a ghost town. It's just as well, charging participants $335 + food/lodging was way too much for a glorified corporate "selling opportunity."

For those looking to take their Jeeps off road at an organized event, I think a Jeep Jamboree is a much better deal, although I did have fun as a paid trail guide at Camp Jeep.

Reply to
Robert Bills

Hey Robert! Yes, I agree, that was the big turn off for me last year (335 + food/lodging)

Seems like you can't have a fun weekend anymore without taking out a loan. :-(

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri