CJ-7 and YJ rocker panel compatibility?

Hi all,
If you research this supplier, it seems a CJ-7 rocker panel (complete with the lower cowl) has the same part number as a YJ part?
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2000528/p-2000528/N-111+10208+600015281/c-10108
Yes... this is still the reincarnation of my '93 2.5L YJ. Well, I have noticed these panel prices all over the map with various suppliers. If this link above is correct, am I also correct to assume Quadratec's CJ-7 part(s) will do?
I went to a local shop and they were asking $310 CDN for a full side and that is before taxes. I wasn't sure if they met a liver or a kidney or both (?). From a structual point of view, the rocker/cowl idea is simply more palatable (but not as pretty).
When you consider the model year and practical market value, if I pondered this route, Mel Gibson and I might be sharing our black out stories far into the future.
Any and all opinions are welcome.
Fabe
Fabian Hartery CBS, Newfoundland fabian snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca
The CJ7 and YJ tubs are interchangeable. Same for windshield frames with the addition of a couple holes.
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id !15147590 (More Off Road album links at bottom of the view page)