CJ 7 dash

Anyone know where to get a new dash for an 81 CJ 7, I don't want checker plate alluminum, or stainless, just steel, either unpainted or black powder coat.

Reply to
Greg

L.W.(ßill)

Try Leon Rosser Jeeps. They used to be at

but DC makes them redirect to another address. I think the new address might be thinkoffroad.com, but I am not sure about that.

Reply to
CRWLR

Can a CJ dash be made to fit an 89 Wrangler?

DGann

Reply to
DGann

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Thanks again Bill

DGann

Reply to
DGann

I don't see why not.

Reply to
CRWLR

Here ya og DGann:

Show us some pics when you're done!!

Reply to
twaldron

fix those nasty square headlights while you are at it...

Reply to
Joe