Detroit locker prices I found

I am looking for a detroit locker for an AMC 20 rear in my 81 CJ7, I live on the west coast of Canada, so here is the list of prices I got, in Canadian $s, devide by 1.33% for US. funds.This just for interest for anyone, 111% difference in lowest to highest.

Mad4wdrive $ 601.00

Drive Train Direct $ 716.00
Jeep Thrills in BC. $ 745.00
Local auto parts store $ 850.00

NSOR in BC $ 950.00

Mopac Auto Supply $ 967.00

Another local place $ 1,245.00

NAPA $ 1,267.00

I went with Jeep Thrills, although some are cheaper, duty of $125.00 and shipping of $50.00 makes the others quite a bit higher. The one that suprised me the most was NAPA being the highest.

Reply to
Greg