Extended brake lines

After installing my 4" rough country lift, I realized there weren't any front brake line brackets with the kit (although I swear they said there were -- but it was ordered back in February...). So, should I go with new stainless steel lines? I've heard stock YJ lines are longer, but the local Napa is quoting my just as much as for a new set of steel lines.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

are longer, but the local Napa is quoting my just as much as for a new set of steel lines.>

HAving broken a handful of the stainless steel lines I'm not much of a fan of 'em. However you can' just leave it, so either pull them off the frame and find an extension bracket or go with the stainless. Another alternative, Rubicon makes some short, angled steel line extesnions that work fine.

Reply to
Jerry McG