Filling a grease gun

Didn't get the lift yet - bought the grease gun about 5 years ago, along with a head light aimer, a snap-on AVR, a coolant system pressure tester, a bunch of oil, & some "Union 76" soccer balls. The owner got a job as a service mgr, closed the station & I found him @ the right time.

Reply to
Carlo

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You've been peeking in my tool box........

Reply to
Carlo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It's unfortunate they didn't teach you how to act your age. It is also unfortunate the educational system failed in teaching you grammar.

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's just an excuse for lazyness..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Does your inability to write correctly also plague you with an inherent incompetence to read as well?

Like normal you have no idea what your talking about and go by nothing more then your own ignorant uneducated assumptions..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
Jim85CJ

"Does your inability to write correctly" and "you have no idea what your talking about"

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Can I ask we kill off this pointless thread ? This getting tough in front of the monitor crap is beginning to get to what little is left of my sanity...

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I had a bad day, Bill :-)

Dave Milne

Like normal you have no idea what your talking about and go by nothing more then your own ignorant uneducated assumptions..

Reply to
Jerry

Care to place a wager on that? Or will you waffle on that too?

Reply to
Jerry