First look at the Jeep Compass

Now Bill..... the Libby has more ground clearance than a Wrangler

billy ray

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I think I'll get one, and plant a flag pole next to it with a flag that proclaims loudly

Kiss my ass Bill!

You KNOW you're just jealous. :¬Þ Admit it. You KNOW you'd love those nice round curves on her hood, and the way she lights up when her high beams on and ohhhhhhhh the way she could warm your nether regions on a frosty winter day. The lusty feel of that supple leather against your skin and the enticing aroma of her new car smell...

The way she lays her seats back at just the touch of a finger Oh you know you want it Bill... say it.. you know you do. You want her.

Hey... get yer own, you're drooling on my hood again Bill.

KJK

: > LOL! It's definitely right up there with the AMC Pacer and others of it's : > kind. : >

: > Yup! They marketed it at first as a versatile vehicle, and pictured it with : > a tent attached to the back of it. : > I would be interested to know if the people that were prone to buying a : > vehicle like this would also use the warm air from the exhaust to heat their : > tent. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That's why you love me!

Because I know your dirty little secret.

*wink*

KJK

: > I think I'll get one, and plant a flag pole next to it with a flag that : > proclaims loudly : >

: > Kiss my ass Bill! : >

: > You KNOW you're just jealous. :¬Þ : > Admit it. You KNOW you'd love those nice round curves on her hood, and the : > way she lights up when her high beams on and ohhhhhhhh the way she could : > warm your nether regions on a frosty winter day. The lusty feel of that : > supple leather against your skin and the enticing aroma of her new car : > smell... : >

: > The way she lays her seats back at just the touch of a finger : > Oh you know you want it Bill... say it.. you know you do. You want her. : >

: > Hey... get yer own, you're drooling on my hood again Bill. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

BIll, You KNOW that REAL Jeeps are not bought, they are BUILT.

KJK

: > I've got an '02 Liberty and it is more than just another "cute ute". : > Great ground clearance and with an automatic the torque band doesn't : > seem to be a problem. Now having said all that, if push came to shove, : > and I was forced to have only vehicle I'd keep my '04 Wrangler X. The : > liberty is for road trips, camping...etc. The Wrangler is for "Holy s**t : > where am I?" and "Hand me the map". : >

: > -- : > FRH

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yea yea yea yea... ya sound like my grandpa. "The only thing that was good was back in the day" Like kerosene lamps, outhouses and horseless carriages.

Aww geeze... what a stick in the mud.

I collect a few antiques too, but damned if I want to drive one.

KJK

: > BIll, : > You KNOW that REAL Jeeps are not bought, they are BUILT. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Kate,

Bill forgets that AMC had to be bailed out by Renault in 1982 and again by Chrysler in 1987. The last "real Jeeps" were probably made in Colombia, under license to Willys, where restorations continue to this day at

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks Earle, My husband says that the memory is the first to go. He forgets where he heard it though.

KJK

: > Aww geeze... what a stick in the mud. : >

: > I collect a few antiques too, but damned if I want to drive one. : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: >

: >

: > : > BIll, : > : > You KNOW that REAL Jeeps are not bought, they are BUILT. : > : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate